This program has expired. To find upcoming programs happening in your area, see the Explore page
I Love to Read: The Sneetches -- Mr. McBean Dance
Mr. McBean was an interesting character from the story! In this activity, you will create a dance representing the actions of Mr. McBean.
Mr. McBean Dance
Recommended supplies: Trust in Me Song or You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch Song
- Play one of the songs above.
- Create a movement or a dance for Mr. McBean in slow motion.
- Your movement should have a beginning, middle, and end.
- Start by doing motions reflecting Mr. McBean when he first talks to the Sneetches
- Then, do motions that show when Mr. McBean has the Sneetches in his grip
- Finally, do motions that show when Mr. McBean packs up and goes away
Get the Lesson Plan